[Kamailio-Users] [sr-dev] kamailio 3.0 - the time before freezing

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 15:34:41 CEST 2009

On 24.08.2009 16:05 Uhr, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>  > :-) -- ahh, yes, imo, srctl sort of exists already, but is called
>  > kamctl.
>
> are you saying that one can control s modules with kamctl?  i know that
> one can control both s and k modules with serctl (except for async
> t_uac_dlg).

i don't think serctl can add K users nor do other K management commands.
serctl (actually I refer to sercmd since I have no idea about serctl)
does RPC commands and since I added the mi_rpc command you can invoke a
MI command via RPC.

Never tried, but see:
http://sip-router.org/docbook/sip-router/branch/master/modules_s/ctl/ctl.html#fifo

kamctl implements that kind of communication proto.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/