[Kamailio-Users] kamailio 3.0 - the time before freezing

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 12:52:16 CEST 2009

Hello,

On 24.08.2009 13:47 Uhr, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>  > If you have discovered something else, let us know.
>
> well, just before your message i send a question to andrei about async
> (or delayed reply) support for t_uac_dlg.  without that i'm not able to
> start using sip router, because having to use two xmlrpc management
> interfaces to manage one proxy is not acceptable to me.

that is a new features for RPC interface in ser. Probably Andrei will do
it if he committed to, but don't take my answer on his behalf, my
knowledge about RPC interface is now very broad right now.

You can still use one interface though - MI is fully available and does
(pseudo) async xmlrpc commands.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/