[Kamailio-Users] Request uri vs registered contact

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Aug 12 12:54:23 CEST 2009

Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> El Miércoles, 12 de Agosto de 2009, Alex Balashov escribió:
>> That is quite elegant, and easy to get around in the Asterisk dial plan
>> so that routing can still happen on "extension," where "extension" is
>> the dialed number:
>>
>>     [generic-incoming]
>>
>>     exten => _.,1,Set(dialed=${SIP_HEADER(P-Dialed-Number)})
>>     exten => _.,n,Goto(incoming-route,${dialed},1)
>>
>> But in other endpoints it would be quite hard or impossible.
>
> Sure, that's why I told about some RFC's defining such a specification.

Bah, keeping track of all this stuff is way, way too hard.  Let's all
switch to P2P2PSIP[1].

I know you said specifically not to refer you to it[2], but, alas.

[1]  http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-kaplan-sip-four-oh-00.txt

[2]
https://lists.cs.columbia.edu/pipermail/sip-implementors/2008-April/019182.html

--