[Kamailio-Users] cfgutils module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 22:55:28 CEST 2009

On 05.08.2009 15:18 Uhr, karhu wrote:
> It looks like when i am doing kamctl "fifo shv_set x int 100" nothing is
> display in the log file.. but when i am making a call or hang up just after
> having using the MI commands, "shv_set_to_100" is display on the log..
> I thought i could have played with MI commands and shared variable to have
> real time interaction with the cfg file..

not sure I understood what you look for and what works/does not work. Is
the set of shv variable via mi working? I have been using it and no
problem so far.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* SIP Router Bootcamp
* Kamailio (OpenSER) and Asterisk Training
* Berlin, Germany, Sep 1-4, 2009
* http://www.asipto.com/index.php/sip-router-bootcamp/