[Kamailio-Users] from replace

Gentrice's kaiser kaiser at gentrice.net
Thu Apr 30 16:37:18 CEST 2009

daniel,

I have tried use it in branch_route only too and xlog to see the value,
xlog shows everything fine,
but still no good result, from is still redundant..
I even try to write a simple script  just to verify this feature, but
the same result ...

I will paste the script later.
kk

在 2009/4/27 下午 9:08 時,Daniel-Constantin Mierla 寫到: