[Kamailio-Users] \0 in SIP-Messsages - uac_replac_from - Lumps - etc...

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Wed Apr 29 15:03:01 CEST 2009

Hi,

unfortunately the changes between the 1.3 and 1.4 Version only affect
documentation...
Since the differences between dialog/dlg_request_within.c are also not
worth mentioning, i believe, the error lies somewhere in tm-module or
even in the core of 1.3.

Carsten

Am Donnerstag, den 23.04.2009, 18:54 +0200 schrieb Daniel-Constantin
Mierla: