[Kamailio-Users] \0 in SIP-Messsages - uac_replac_from - Lumps - etc...

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Thu Apr 23 11:55:56 CEST 2009

Hi,

this only happens, when the replacement-From-Header is shorter than the
existing one. The number of "\0" represents the number of characters
removed from the request.
Also, i forgot to mention one other, important issue: This happens only,
if we terminate the call using the dialog-module... in all other cases
this is fine.
It also seems, that this only occurs in the old 1.3 release, in 1.4 this
looks ok.

Carsten

Am Mittwoch, den 22.04.2009, 21:55 +0200 schrieb Daniel-Constantin
Mierla: