[Kamailio-Users] \0 in SIP-Messsages - uac_replac_from - Lumps - etc...

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Wed Apr 22 18:26:45 CEST 2009

Hi,

short question:
I've noticed, when the UAC-Module (from 1.3) replaces the From-Headerin
subsequential requests, the From-Header is filled up with "zeros".
For most clients this is absolutely fine (tested with Snom's, AVM's,
Cisco's and many more). I've noticed, that some Zyxel devices however do
not like this and ignore the request in this case...
Is this somehow defined in the RFC? Can somebody give me hint on a
chapter or something? Or does it break the RFC?

Thanks in advance,
Carsten