[Kamailio-Users] Problem with LCR

Antonio Reale ant.reale at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 13:19:22 CEST 2009

Hi all,
I'm using kamailio 1.4.4. In kamailio.cfg I have call forward on busy
and call forward no answer that works good when I redirect the call to
a local user.
If I redirect the call to a PSTN number using lcr module I receive the error:

ERROR:lcr:next_gw: No ruri_user AVP

If I call directly the PSTN number all is OK and I see in the debug:

DBG:lcr:next_gw: Added ruri_user_avp <0255XXXXXX>

Where I need to set the ruri_user_avp?
I just have modparam("lcr", "ruri_user_avp", "$avp(i:500)") in the script.
With a very similar configuration and openser 1.2.3 the problem doesn't occur.

Thanks.
Regards.

Antonio.