[Kamailio-Users] Lumps again

Alex Hermann alex at speakup.nl
Fri Apr 17 15:13:56 CEST 2009

Hello all,

i got bitten by the lumps mess again. I can understand the lump concept makes
a bit of sense if requests are just passing though a proxy, but nowadays
Kamailio obtains more and more UA functionality where it is completely
unappropriate.

How do I store a modified PUBLISH body? I change it with subst_body() before
calling handle_publish() but ofcourse the original body is stored by the
presence UA.

Is there currently a method to store a modified body? (apart from looping the
message back to myself)

Would implementing an apply_lumps() function or something like that be very
difficult?

--
Greetings,

Alex Hermann