[Kamailio-Users] Carrierroute and or LCR

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Apr 14 17:55:02 CEST 2009

Stagg Shelton writes:

 > Can carrierroute and LCR be used together?  If so can you give me a
 > few pointers so that I can get a lab system working.  If not can you
 > suggest whether or not carrierroute could or should be used to route
 > based on rate center.  The rate center list from my new carrier is
 > about 31,000 rows.  If carrier route cannot or should not be used for
 > this purpose, can you recommend a way that LCR can be used, and still
 > have a few customers switch out to a specific carrier regardless of
 > the number dialed?

i don't know about using carrierroute and lcr together, but in lcr

  A gateway matches a request if user part of Request URI
  matches a prefix and caller's URI matches a from pattern in a
  tuple that belongs to the group of the gateway.

so it should be possible to achieve what you want by using an empty
prefix and a from uri (or from uris) that matches those of your few
customers that you want to route to a specific carrier.

-- juha