[Kamailio-Users] How to calculate hash_index on DB carrierroute

Uriel Rozenbaum uriel.rozenbaum at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 19:40:35 CEST 2009

Hi gentlemen,

I'm configuring some balance and failure routes with CarrierRoute module.

I have the following topology:

                                    -----------> Carrier1
               --------> GW1
                                    -----------> Carrier2
Kamailio
                                    -----------> Carrier1
                                    -----------> Carrier2

The idea will be to select a carrier using carrierroute going out through
GW1. If GW1 fails (timeout) i want the call to go to the same carrier
through the other GW. I assume the hash value calculated on cr_route will be
the same for the failure route, but I need to verify the fields used on the
DB to calculate a hash_index and the way that they are calculated so I can
assure the previous behavior.

Thanks in advance!
Uriel