[Kamailio-Users] 513 Message too big

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Apr 9 17:26:43 CEST 2009

2009/4/9 Joao Gomes Pereira <gomespereira at startel.pt>:
> Hello
> I did ngrep -d lo port 5060
>
> And there are loops, because the message "513 Message too big " appears lots
> of times, and always from my IP to my IP
>
> What parts of the configuration could be creating these loops?

Obviously we don't know your configuration.
But tipically, a loop occurs when Kamailio does t_relay() and the
request leaves the proxy with the RURI unchanged (so pointed to
itself).

You must inspect the ngrep capture and determine why the request is
looped. A very basic example of looping:

route {
   t_relay();
}

--