[Kamailio-Users] [Kamailio-Devel] Serious regressions in 1.5.0 dialog module - or just me?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Apr 9 13:40:46 CEST 2009

2009/4/9 Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>:
> Yes, using the flag it just didn't work at all.
> Using dlg_manage() it worked. However I saw duplicate dialog entries
> (in both memory and DB table).
> Profiles don't work for me at all.

Forget the above, now I've re-checked it:

----
Kamailio rev 5772

modparam("dialog", "dlg_match_mode", 1)
modparam("dialog", "db_mode", 1)
----

I've checked basically the following two cases:

a)
setflag(FLAG_DIALOG);
set_dlg_profile("inbound");

b)
dlg_manage();
set_dlg_profile("inbound");

In both cases I add:

[[ in-dialog section ]]
is_in_profile("inbound"))
	xlog("L_CRIT", "*********** this request belongs to a inbound call\n");
if(dlg_isflagset("1"))
	xlog("L_CRIT", "*********** Dialog Flag is SET \n");

Results:

a)

- Dialog entries are created correctly in memory and DB.

- Dialog profiles are not created:
     profile::  name=inbound value= count=0

- is_in_profile("inbound")) obviously doesn't work.

- if(dlg_isflagset("1")) doesnt' work for in_dialog request (it just
works if I check it in the initial INVITE request after setting it, so
it behaves as a script flag).

b)

- Dialog entries are created correctly in memory and DB.

- Dialog profiles are correctly created:
     profile::  name=inbound value= count=1

- is_in_profile("inbound")) doesn't work for in-dialog requests,
neither in the initial INVITE after setting:
    set_dlg_profile("inbound");

- if(dlg_isflagset("1")) doesnt' work for in_dialog request (it just
works if I check it in the initial INVITE request after setting it, so
it behaves as a script flag).

There are some things I son't know (documentation is not very
extended). For example, I don't know if I must use dlg_manage() when
processing in-dialog requests, perhaps it's enough with running this
function when proccesing the initial request?
Also, the order in which functions as dlg_manage() and
set_dlg_profile() is not documented. Doesn't it matter?

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>