[Kamailio-Users] [Kamailio-Devel] Serious regressions in 1.5.0 dialog module - or just me?

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Apr 8 14:37:45 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 08 April 2009, Alex Balashov wrote:
> > The optional parameter should be always the last one(s), as its
> > not possible to ommit a parameter from the middle of the given list.
>
> That's what I thought too, and wondered how the config lexer and fixup
> functions magically get around this problem.

Normally there is not that much magic, its a simple array of parameters that
get filled, and then the module fixup functions are called for each of them.

sr_module.h: typedef int (*cmd_function)(struct sip_msg*, char*, char*, char*,
char*, char*, char*);

But i did not wrote this code, perhaps one of the authors can comment here
too.

Cheers,

Henning