[Kamailio-Users] another instance of kamailio on the same machine

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Fri Apr 3 22:53:25 CEST 2009

All you need is to follow this simple steps:
 1. make a clean install of kamailio
 2. define your config files for each service:
    - kamailio1.cfg
    - kamailio2.cfg
 3. create two seprate init scripts: kamailio1 and kamailio2
 4. make sure that each init script is using the appropriate config
file (use option -f <my_config file>)
 5. make sure that you are not listening on the same sockets for both
servers (i.e. set one server on port 506 and the second one on port
5070)
 6. If you are creating pid files, make sure that the pid files are
different for each service

That's it.  You don't need any symbolic links.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas