[Kamailio-Users] another instance of kamailio on the same machine >

vallimamod abdullah vabdulla at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 16:15:34 CEST 2009

Hello Juan,

On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 06:35:35 -0700 (PDT) Juan Perez
<jperezsip2008 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> we will use a different machine but we are limited with hardware now so in the mean time [and not for production traffic] we need to use the same hardware for
> more than one instance to test some stuff
> thank you guys

If you look at a clean way to have multiple kamailio instances in one
physical server, you should look at linux-vserver which work great
under debian (http://wiki.debian.org/LinuxVserver)
This will allow you to have separate environment for each instance
with different IPs and no overhead. We use it for a long time now
without problem.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need more informations.

Regards,
-vma
.