[Kamailio-Users] Send MaxCallDuration and UserCredit for freeradius-cdrtool

DanB danb at sms4sip.com
Tue Sep 30 10:47:31 CEST 2008

Hi Diego,

you don't need to set anything in Users file. The connector does that for
you dynamically, based on the responses received from cdrtool. Your
configuration will be static and always limit the user to the same call
duration. For more information, see the README file within
freeradius-cdrtool source directory.

Cheers,
DanB