[Kamailio-Users] CDRTool 6.6.4 with freeradius-cdrtool

Graham Wooden graham at g-rock.net
Tue Sep 30 01:53:18 CEST 2008

That did it! Now a new problem - the tables being created in the radius DB
opposed to the openser DB where CDRTool wants to look.
The stored procedures are within the radius DB, is that right? so how/where
do I tell CDRTool to look in that DB for the new table or do I need to move
the stored procedures somewhere else?

Thanks again Craig for any guidance ...

-graham