[Kamailio-Users] CDRTool 6.6.4 with freeradius-cdrtool

DanB danb at sms4sip.com
Mon Sep 29 15:29:40 CEST 2008

Graham,

not sure whether we are speaking about same thing.

What Diego is after is a module of freeradius which makes it taking to
cdrtool through the telnet interface (
http://sourceforge.net/projects/frad-cdrtool).

The work I do there is public under GPL so no need of special channels to
get it.

Your problem looks more related to CDRTool and MySQL so I would imagine
someone else should come up with solutions in this case.

Sorry about not being able to help you more.

Cheers,
DanB