[Kamailio-Users] Access List

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed Sep 24 09:00:52 CEST 2008

michel freiha writes:

 > Hi All,I need please to configure kamailio in order to force the user to
 > register to my it from a specific IP...It's like creation of an access
 > list...If the customer tries to register from another IP frm the one
 > specified in kamailio he'll be denied

using radius authentication this could be done quite easily by returning
the allowed ip address of the user as a reply attribute and then by
checking in the script if source address matches the avp value where the
attribute value gets assigned to.  another possibility in trunk version
would be to add source ip as an extra attribute to authentication
request and then letting radius server to do the checking.

if you don't use radius, then check other replies.

-- juha