[Kamailio-Users] Question about redirect if user is not online

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Tue Sep 23 11:07:57 CEST 2008

Hi
Thanks for your suggestion

I did enter the username and the mobile number into the usr_preferences
table and tried the below

####### AVPOPS Section
modparam("avpops","avp_url","mysql://openser:xyxyxy@xxxxxxxxxxxx/openser
")
modparam("avpops","avp_table","usr_preferences")

In the route statement I did add

                if(avp_db_load("$ruri/username","s:callfwd")){
                    avp_pushto("$ruri","s:callfwd");
                    route(8);
                    exit;
                };

I got this error

Sep 23 09:21:03 [340] ERROR:avpops:parse_avp_db: error - bad avp flags
Sep 23 09:21:03 [340] ERROR:avpops:fixup_db_avp: parse failed Sep 23
09:21:03 [340] ERROR:core:fix_actions: fixing failed (code=-1) at cfg
line 307 Sep 23 09:21:03 [340] CRITICAL:core:fix_expr: fix_actions error

Did I miss anything >?