[Kamailio-Users] New MediaProxy release 2.1.0

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Sat Sep 20 17:34:55 CEST 2008

Your personal experience with this product was always negative, if I
read though your mailing lists posts in the last years. You never
missed a single opportunity to through some mud at it.

It is such a waste of time to say on the mailing lists the same
negative things all over again, everyone knows your opinions about
this matter.

Why are you so concerned about its performance and keep complaining
about a software that you never liked is a dilema.

Adrian