[Kamailio-Users] help installing mediaproxy in centos 5

Ricky Gutierrez xserverlinux at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 23:21:52 CEST 2008

I install the dependences in my centos "kernerl-devel"  and the  netfilter kernel module .

"libnetfilter-conntrack-dev"
but it still shows me the installation error

I read this mail, thinking that that it could be my problem

http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/users/2008-August/000131.html

thank you for all help that I can be offered

rickygm