[Kamailio-Users] SDP ending with CRLF and a=nortpproxy:yes

Aymeric Moizard jack at atosc.org
Thu Sep 11 14:54:48 CEST 2008

Hi,

I just happen to find an issue with a software
trying to call through my openser-1.3.1

After inserting "a=nortpproxy:yes\r\n", the
message coming out openser is:

[normal sdp packet]
a=fmtp:101 0-15\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
"a=nortpproxy:yes\r\n"

No matter who is responsible in that specific case (the SDP received
by openser with several \r\n looks not compliant to me).

I think openser should add "a=nortpproxy:yes" in different place
in the SDP packet: NOT at the end of the SDP body. The "a=nortpproxy:yes"
should be either put at the global attribute level or right below a m=
line.

This approach would solve such issue and would be much more
adequate to the requirement: currently it's not very possible
to relay an audio stream and not relay a video stream with the
current approach.

tks,
Aymeric MOIZARD / ANTISIP
amsip - http://www.antisip.com