[Kamailio-Users] controle the dispatcher

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Wed Sep 10 16:02:48 CEST 2008

El Wednesday 10 September 2008 15:49:17 Klaus Darilion escribió:
> BERGANZ François schrieb:
> > Hello,
> >

> > I need to check where is send the frame to the next server, I need to do
> > something like:
> >

> > ds_select_dst("1","0");
>
>              ^^^^ sets the destination URI ($du). use:
>
> xlog("L_ERR", "$rm: $$ru=$ru, $$du=$du\n");

Other option is using "ds_next_domain()" that modifies the hostpart of the
RURI so ti will be visible by reading $ru.

Berganz: I recommend you reading about the $du variable in the Kamailio wiki.
This variable sets the *real* destination of the message **without** changing
the RURI.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es