[Kamailio-Users] CANCEL can't be forward!

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Wed Sep 10 10:44:50 CEST 2008

El Wednesday 10 September 2008 10:33:00 BERGANZ François escribió:
> Ok, I can see,
>
> But, in the cancel, I can't know the codec!
> Then, I can't select the good asterisk.
>  I'm lost

Well, I've never seen a proxy inspecting the SDP in order to know the first
codec and route based on it (of course, it's perfectly valid).

But then you ahve two options (AFAIK);

- Use proxy statefull.

- When route the initial INVITE store in a DB the "branch" parameter and the
choosen destination address. You can do it with a custom SQL query
using "db_query".
If you receive a CANCEL it will have the same "branch" so you can query the DB
and get the address.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es