[Kamailio-Users] failure route problem - duplicate invites

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Wed Sep 10 09:56:10 CEST 2008

Hi, please, use text plain instead of formatted and superbig HTML text in
bold. ;)

El Wednesday 10 September 2008 05:28:27 Matthew McGuire escribió:
> I understand regarding append_branch in the route blocks being wrong.
> However, without it, here is what a call looks like if the first gateway
> fails:

Thus, there is something wrong more, but please, take in mind that your usage
of append_branch is completely wrong.

> Invite ------> 1.1.1.1
> Fail      <------ 1.1.1.1
> OK, proceed to route(2)
> Invite ------> 1.1.1.1
> Fail      <------ 1.1.1.1
> OK, proceed to route(3)
> Invite ------> 1.1.1.1
> Fail      <------ 1.1.1.1
> OK, give up.
>
> For some reason, the gateway ip address in the 2nd and 3rd invites
> doesn't get altered by rewritehostport. Any guidance is most appreciated.

Well, it must work but try logging it. Also, instead of
using "rewritehostport" use:

  $rd = "2.2.2.2";
  xlog("L_INFO","--- RURI now is $ru ---\n");

And show what the xlogs saysin each route and failure route.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es