[Kamailio-Users] failure route problem - duplicate invites

Matthew McGuire matthewmcguire at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 23:25:29 CEST 2008

Thanks for the pointers.

When I remove append_branch from the route blocks, for some reason,
rewritehostport fails in subsequent routes. No errors show up in the
log, but the call will proceed through each block, traceable by the log
statements, but the host ip address on the new invites is the same as
the first invite.

Thanks,
matt