[Kamailio-Users] failure route problem - duplicate invites

Matthew McGuire matthewmcguire at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 20:42:05 CEST 2008

I'm having a problem with the route sections below. When my proxy
receives an Invite to proxy to a PSTN gateway, the proxy is sending 2
invites very fast to the gateway in the first route block which ends up
creating a mess with the gateway.

Either I have something wrong in  the routing code or I have an
SER/OS/hardware timing problem.

Any suggestions ?

route[1] {
    xlog("L_INFO", "Sending to route 1\n%mb\n");
    rewritehostport ("1.1.1.1:5060");
    append_branch();
    t_on_failure("1");
    t_relay();
}

failure_route[1] {
    if(t_check_status("487")) {
          break;
    }
    xlog( "L_INFO", "failure on route 1\n%mb\n");
    append_branch();
    route(2);
    break;
}

route[2] {
    xlog("L_INFO", "Sending to route 2\n%mb\n");
    rewritehostport ("2.2.2.2:5060");
    append_branch();
    t_on_failure("2");
    t_relay();
}

failure_route[2] {
    if(t_check_status("487")) {
          break;
    }
    xlog( "L_INFO", "failure on route 2\n%mb\n");
    append_branch();
    route(3);
    break;
}

route[3] {
    xlog("L_INFO", "Sending to rout 3\n%mb\n");
    rewritehostport ("3.3.3.3:5060");
    t_relay();
}

Thanks,