[Kamailio-Users] Help with SerMyAdmin

Tiago Rés tiagores at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 19:02:15 CEST 2008

Hello all,

I'm a new user in this list, but I have already seen some posts about
serMyAdmin.

I have openser 1.2.2 installed, running with mysql Version 14.12.
I'm trying to use a web interface for openser, such as sermyadmin or openser
administrator, but I'm unable to accomplish that.

I have followed the instructions from sermyadmin website, but I had some
errors:

I couldn't add a user in mysql with that command, so I used something like:
openserctl add admin openserrw admin at localhost

The remaining steps went ok, but everytime I try to open
http://(myserver):8080/serMyAdmin
I get an error page from Tomcat.
Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.