[Kamailio-Users] CDRTool and Prepaid

ram talk2ram at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 10:03:07 CEST 2008

> In our bussiness wholesale it's only limited for Carrier2Carrier
> bussiness and retail is everyone else.
> We have prepaid and post-paid customers, all of them have no limit on
> simultaneous calls, because at the end .. the more calls they send ..
> the more money we earn, so it has no sense (for us) to limit an
> account to only one simultaneous call.

this situation really make sense, restricting to one call per user is not
worth
since the more usage is  the more provider make the  money

only concern from provider side is, how to restrict them the balance they
have

this is big concern of all the providers, iam also digging the same issue.

can some one come across any solution, kindly post back it will be good to
hear back.

await for the solution

DanB  :-) i have look at the module created using yate, looks good asper the
document.
may be if you add the option of mulitple calls would be good option.

I heard in some news OpenSIP and Yate working together ( this may be off
Topic)

Ram