[Kamailio-Users] Fwd: Re: How to enable local_route feature ?

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Oct 29 11:39:25 CET 2008

On Wednesday 29 October 2008, Pascal Maugeri wrote:

(you can reach the kamailio list at lists.kamailio.org, the lists at
openser.org goes to the opensips lists)

> Following your instructions I have enable the compilation defined in
> Makefile.defs and recompile everything after a make clean. One capture of
> the compilation for you to see the define is enable:
>
> [...]
> gcc -fPIC -DPIC -g -O9 -funroll-loops -Wcast-align -Wall
> -minline-all-stringops -falign-loops -ftree-vectorize -mtune=prescott
> -DF_MALLOC -DUSE_LOCAL_ROUTE  -DSVNREVISION='"2:5135M"'  -DFAST_LOCK
> [..]
> checks.c -o checks.o
> [...]
>
> When I try to start the proxy it complains about:
>
> CRITICAL:core:yyerror: parse error in config file, line 432, column 1-2:
> syntax error
> CRITICAL:core:yyerror: parse error in config file, line 432, column 1-2:
> invalid local_route statement
>
> As you announced this feature for OpenSER 1.4 release series, I assume this
> is available for kamailio v1.4.2 ?

Hi Pascal,

i just tried it with the trunk (which should show the same behaviour with
regards to this feature). My compilation accepts

local_route {
[..]
}
in the configuration. Can you quote the relevant part of your configuration?

Cheers,

Henning