[Kamailio-Users] My contrib to the project - Simple UI

Graham Wooden graham at g-rock.net
Tue Oct 28 13:29:45 CET 2008

Sure thing; there is now a PDF document, describing each Option and a screen
shot of each.

   http://www.leasedminds.com/ui/Simple_UI_for_OpenSer.pdf

I wanted to make at least the download available as there were quite a few
folks on the list waiting for it.

More features to come, like UI password control, Carrier add/delete,
usr_prefs options that I created, and dbaliases control.

Enjoy,

-graham