[Kamailio-Users] [dispatcher] configure the sending of OPTIONS pings

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Mon Oct 27 10:45:01 CET 2008

Hi,

you have to add a failure-route, where you set the state to probing
(e.g. ds_set_state("p")). If this is set 3 times
(ds_probing_threshhold), the gateway will be longer selected from
ds_select_domain / .._dst and will be queried with an OPTIONS-request.
In case of a successful query, the gateway will be enabled again.
As long as the state is active, you will not see any OPTIONS-request.

Carsten