[Kamailio-Users] kamailio with tls

Fri Oct 24 18:04:59 CEST 2008

paulo leonardo schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I would like a litle help :D!
>
> I installed kamailio and everything is ok :D! But i want to use TLS, but
> when i  setup TLS in kamailio, don't work the REGISTER (i can't register
> my sofphone ...). And i compliled kamilio with TLS!!! when i comment the
> cofigurantion TLS and use port 5060 works!

So, "what" does not work?

- Does Kamailio start (ps -Alf|grep kamailio)?
- Does K listen to the specified TLS socket (netstat -anp|grep kama)?
- which client do you use?
- is a TCP connection set up?
- is a TLS handshake happening (ssldump)?
- what is in the logfile of Kamailio?

Your error description is to short!

regards
klaus