[Kamailio-Users] Problems with CDRTool installation!

Nuno Marques yangsengopenser at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 15:24:46 CEST 2008

Thanks for your response.

   But i've already verified the user location detail and it's ok in the
CLI, but with browser it's giving the same error.
   I made a query to mysql.user table and get this result:

+-----------+------------------+
| host      | user             |
+-----------+------------------+
| *%         | cdradmin*         |
| %         | locker           |
| %         | openser          |
| %         | openserro        |
| %         | sermyadmin       |
| *localhost | cdradmin*         |
| localhost | debian-sys-maint |
| localhost | locker           |
| localhost | openser          |
| localhost | openserro        |
| localhost | root             |
| localhost | sermyadmin       |
| openser   | root             |
+-----------+------------------+
13 rows in set (0.00 sec)

   As you can see cdradmin is with % and localhost in the host column. This
means that it can access the database from anywhere. True?
   I have sermyadmin working fine, accessing the database.
   When you say appropriate documentation are you refering to mysql manual?
I didn't understood... what is mysql one ?
   I think that my problem at this time is understand the big picture about
CDRTool, mainly when it comes to database structure, and some mechanisms...
   That's why i was asking for help in documentation...
   Thanks anyway.

   BR

        Nuno