[Kamailio-Users] (moved to kamailio)Why PUA_BLA generates a SUBSCRIBE "Event: dialog" that is never supported by OpenSIPS

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Oct 21 10:00:29 CEST 2008

> The pua_dialoginfo modules sends SUBSCRIBE requests to itself? It can not
> send SUBSCRIBE - only PUBLISH. I guess the SUBSCRIBE is coming from pua_bla

I'll try again, but when ussgin pua_bla and pua_dialoginfo (and set
flag for storing current dialog), kamailio itself (some pua_xxx) sends
a SUBSCRIBE (not a PUBLISH) to itself with "Event: dialog", that is
rejected by itself with "Bad Event" since event "dialog" is not
supported.

I'll sand later the SIP trace I captured.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>