[Kamailio-Users] In-dialog request correlation without loose routing?

Fri Oct 17 17:44:25 CEST 2008

I guess as long as all the clients are loose_routers (final target in
the RURI) it will work even without loose_route, if you only have 1
proxy between the clients.

Of course the forwarded in-dialgo requests will still have an Route
header which is actually not RFC conform but ignored by allmost all SIP
clients.

I would say: dirty but it works in closed setups (no public Internet
telephony)

klaus