[Kamailio-Users] Openser 1.3.2 to Kamailio 1.4.1 Upgrade Problem. Pls HELP.

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Oct 17 10:18:54 CEST 2008

On Thursday 16 October 2008, George Lee wrote:
> I am upgrading openser 1.3.2 to kamailio 1.4.1 and I am having this
> problem:
>
> Oct 16 18:20:25 dev-ser-01 /sbin/kamailio[6466]:
> ERROR:core:db_check_table_version: invalid version 2 for table
> presentity found, expected 3 (check table structure and table
> "version")
>
> Is there any database schema change to the presentity table? If so,
> how do I upgrade the presentity table? I tried to run the kamdbctl
> script to upgrade the database and I got access denied with 'root'
> user. How do I run kamdbctl with 'openser' and 'openserrw' to access
> mysql database? Also, my database is on a remote host so kamdbctl may
> not be useful.

Hi George,

it seems this tool was not updated to the new version. Could you please open a
bug report for this on our tracker [1]? I already started to compare the
databases, and will update the upgrading documentation for this on our wiki.

I'll send you a link to the docs when i finished it later.

Cheers,

Henning

[1] https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=139143