[Kamailio-Users] [OpenSIPS-Users] Problems installing serMyAdmin0.9 in OpenSER1.3.2

Craig Guy craig.a.guy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 16:32:31 CEST 2008

Did you update java to version 6?

From: users-bounces at lists.opensips.org
[mailto:users-bounces at lists.opensips.org] On Behalf Of Nuno Marques
Sent: Thursday, 16 October 2008 7:10 AM
To: users at lists.kamailio.org; users at lists.opensips.org
Subject: [OpenSIPS-Users] Problems installing serMyAdmin0.9 in OpenSER1.3.2

Hi,

   I tried to install the new version of sermyadmin - 0.9 - and it gave me
problems.
   Created a new openser database and notice that the sermyadmin didn't even
made any changes to it.
   Tried with the old sermyadmin 0.7 and everything went well. I didn't made
any changes to tomcat... or anything else.
   As anyone experienced the same problem? Does anyone knows where could i
get sermyadmin0.8 to test it?
   Thanks in advance for any help on this

                       Nuno