[Kamailio-Users] INVITE queue

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 12:30:44 CEST 2008

Hello,

On 10/15/08 17:33, sabino frisardi wrote:

> Hi all,
> i'm tryng to enqueue invite messages in a queue and to make the
> parsing of the invite after the enqueuing.

not sure I understand what you want to achieve. Maybe you can explain a
bit more.

Note that when a SIP request is received, a large range of global
variables are set to form the environment for that request, that is
going to be used in many decisions for routing.

If you just write the requests in a buffer and parse later, that could
end in overlapping and unexpected actions.

> After the parsing i call tmb.t_relay(msg,0,0,0,0,0,0) from a module.
> The rest of messages of the classic sip call pass trhough the main
> route. So when i run openser it consume too much memory.
>
> Is there any error with the call to t_relay through the binding?
> Is there any error on the transaction if i call the relay in a module
> for INVITE message and in main route for NON_INVITE messages?
> Why the consume of memory increase?
>
> Can anyone help me?
>
> Thanks for your help.
> Regards