[Kamailio-Users] Problems installing serMyAdmin0.9 in OpenSER1.3.2

Nuno Marques yangsengopenser at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 12:02:46 CEST 2008

Hi Muhammad,

   The only error that appears is when i tried to access http://
<server_ip>:8080/serMyAdmin/
   Gives me an error 404 and says that the resource is not available...

HTTP Status 404 -
------------------------------

*type* Status report

*message*

*description* *The requested resource () is not available.*
Apache Tomcat/6.0.18   I've run java -version and my result is:

java version "1.5.0_14"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_14-b03)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_14-b03, mixed mode, sharing)

   I think my problem is with the version of Java. Going to try to instal
java 6.

   Thanks a lot Muhammad.

         Nuno