[Kamailio-Users] CDRTool 6.6.4 with freeradius-cdrtool

Graham Wooden graham at g-rock.net
Tue Oct 14 15:47:11 CEST 2008

Hi Mahdi,

I have given up on trying to find a fix; I have started to write my
own GUI - mainly because then I can tailor it easier. I already have
it where the CDRs are listed out for each subscriber (call direction,
minutes used) along with other openser stuff like what subscribers are
online, etc.

Craig was a big help, but I am not sure why his worked and ours doesn't.
I couldn't figure out why it kept wanting to call
cdrtool.radacctNNNNNN , opposed to looking at radius.radacctNNNNNN .

Well, Good luck!

-graham