[Kamailio-Users] No audio both ways

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Oct 13 11:58:36 CEST 2008

2008/10/13 luzango mfupe <luzango.mfupe at gmail.com>:
> Hi Castillo,
> I did post my config file showing how i used the Mediaproxy. However i would
> like to get your opinion on how to use/configure it properly.

The point is:
- During INVITE replace the IP in SDP with the MediaProxy IP by using
use_mediaproxy(). You must also fix the Contact header with the
received pulbic IP (nathelper module helps you here).
- During the 180/183/200 processing, you must also replace the IP in
SDP with the MediaProxy IP by using use_mediaproxy(). The same for IP
in Contact.
- If the INVITE is empty (not SDP offer) then you must also replace
the SDP IP in the ACK (where the SDP reply is present).

Just it.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>