[Kamailio-Users] Handling 302s

Graham Wooden graham at g-rock.net
Sun Oct 12 19:45:20 CEST 2008

Gotcha.  Well, I re-ran the capture on another test call and ended the
capture a few seconds after I hung up, and still shows the same path.

Ok, here is my proxy_challenge; I put that xlog in it, and sure enough it's
entering.  Now, I have my provider's IP in my trusted table, so I am not
sure why it's challenging...

        if (!(method=="REGISTER"))
        {
          if (!allow_trusted())
          {
                if (!proxy_authorize("", "subscriber")) {
                        $var(debug) = proxy_authorize("", "subscriber");
                        xlog("L_INFO", "Proxy authentication failed - M=$rm
RURI=$ru F=$fu T=$tu IP=$si ID=$ci\n");
                        proxy_challenge("", "0");
                        exit;
                }