[Kamailio-Users] lcr module prefix_mode=1

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sun Oct 12 16:54:45 CEST 2008

What about some sort of hashing algorithm that operates on regular
expression sums or is otherwise tuned by regex elements?

I have no idea what such an algorithm is, but I imagine there exist ways
to evaluate large lists of regular expressions in a way that is at least
to some extent non-linear, somewhat in the way that a spell checker works?