[Kamailio-Users] problem with relaying invite

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Sun Oct 12 15:47:37 CEST 2008

El Domingo, 12 de Octubre de 2008, Asim Riaz escribió:
> if(!t_relay("udp:third_proxy_1:5060") ||
>     !t_relay("udp:third_proxy_2:5060")) {

I think that this is not valid, you can not check the result of sending the
request to both destinations.

If the first condition is false (!t_relay("udp:third_proxy_1:5060") this means
that a transaction has been correctly created. But after that you do a new
comparision:
  !t_relay("udp:third_proxy_2:5060")
The transaction was already created in the first t_realy so you are trying to
do it again in a new t_relay, that is illegal.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo