[Kamailio-Users] Ping both UACs when a call starts

Cesar Troncoso cesar.troncoso at wimaxtelecom.at
Wed Oct 8 10:33:47 CEST 2008

Hey Daniel,

thank you very much for your response. Yes I had already thought about making some development on the top of the dialog module but I was hopping that somebody else pointed me to an "easier" solution. The use of sst module sounds good too. I guess I will give a try to both suggestions and then I will decide which one is the best for me.

Regards,

Cesar