[Kamailio-Users] Webx-SER: a new project to give kamailio users a web interface (like Serweb was)

yannick sevmek at free.fr
Sun Nov 30 21:39:45 CET 2008

Le dimanche 30 novembre 2008 à 21:58 +0200, Daniel-Constantin Mierla a
écrit :
> thank you for your work and this project. Are there any screenshots
> available?

What you see in action here:
https://www.ekiga.net/ (the backend is kamailio)

Is what you get from here:
http://webxser.tuxfamily.org/

> A web interface is something very important in x-ser ecosystem. I
> personally want to direct effort in this direction, to help
> developers
> of this kind of applications, to integrate better with
> kamailio/openser
> and sip-router -- feel free to approach me.

That's very kind from you. I do this for fun on my spare time for some
friends of mine (see http://www.ekiga.org ). My job is teacher in
primary school. I work for the french state.

Anyone willing to join the effort is welcome.

Best regards,
Yannick Defais

--
Me joindre en téléphonie IP / vidéoconférence ?
sip:yannick at ekiga.net
Logiciel de VoIP Ekiga : http://www.ekiga.org
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Which_programs_work_with_Ekiga_%3F